Monday 1 August 2011

Corey Turner and the Neglected Blog, Also A CHALLENGE

 So let's be honest, I haven't exactly managed to keep this thing updated but OH WELL! I am hereby taking on the 30 Day Art Challenge, not sure who started it, don't care really what matters is I have to do 30 pictures, one every day until August 30th. Today's theme is, Self:

                                                                            Corey Turner

    So I did this after watching the Dark Knight earlier so I was all Batman mood-ish so I drew myself in a sort of home made Bat Suit type thing, there were a few preliminary sketches that were very different stylewise, quite alot of jumping on rooftops etc and even one featuring the lovely Sarah (mentioned elsewhere in Ink&Love) as a Robin type character. So this is me, myself, drawn digitally, huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment