Friday 8 July 2011

Fanart Friday, Alice in Wonderland

Eeeeeeh! I missed Wednesday AND Thursday, oops. I shall make it up to you, my dear blog, by  posting three pictures today, lucky you. If I'm honest I was feeling very un-corey like on Wednesday and the feeling lingered well into yesterday but oh well.


I offer unto some Alice in Wonderland fan-art, from a page of doodles that were themed around choices Alice makes a choice between her shrinking 'drink me' potions and the 'eat me' cake which make her grow, there's probably some underlying metaphor of mood-stabilizers when it comes to those items, making you feel less and 'small' (the potions) and making you feel more confidence (the cake). ANALYSIS!
Originally a pencil sketch and then outlined with multi-liners before being very quickly coloured over in Photoshop.

I shall also add another Alice drawing;
Which was done entirely in ink, on some paper that was not the normal kind of paper I use and therefore wasn't as nice to use, thus fulfilling 2 of 3 pictures I'll post today,

No comments:

Post a Comment