Monday 4 July 2011

A very late Music Monday: Lady Gaga

Well we are brought around to the second ever Music Monday and I won't lie, I completely forgot about it until right now, and therefore do not have time to create something new, so I'm gonna post something that is old (almost a whole year old infact) and here she is;
   As it's not a very good picture I shall point out that it is indeed Lady Gaga, in a white bear fur type outfit that (I think) is in the Bad Romance although I do believe the ribbon and pad-lock were my own addition. Although I do feel like adding that I honestly don't care for the Born This Way album, it was supposed to be this HUGE event, the next level of pop-music, instead we were given 80's ballads better suited to Madonna or Kylie and Gaga's really lost her subtlety somewhere between the Fame Monster and BTW ramble over.

No comments:

Post a Comment