Friday 2 December 2011

It's December Already

I shall miss November, twas a good month in terms of it wasn't half as bleeding cold as December is AND I CATCH BUSES. Those things be damn cold.

Anyway, as I sit here, waiting for my PS3 to download yet another update which will affect me in no way as I don't own a PSVita I shall share with you one of my latest creations.



In a shocking twist, I have drawn something digitally that doesn't make me want to grab an ice-cream scoop and pop out my eyeballs. Imagery. So yeah, she's a winter gal, a gal of winter in a fuzzy coat and thick woolly tights.
I do dislike some of it, of course (the day I make something I'm completely happy with is a sad day indeed) so yeah, point a, the shovel, why a shovel? Because people don't lean on thin air now do they?

No. They don't.

Point b, her feet, looked perfectly reasonable in the sketch phase only to make her look more like Annie Wilkes hobbled her for trying to escape.
I am however, particularly fond of her tights, were I partial to a bit of cross-dressing I would wear tights like those and so would you. 

Le BONUS SKETCH!


I do all my digi-sketching in Sketchbook Pro. Because it's a Sketchbook for Pros such as myself :D
SHAME


No comments:

Post a Comment