Tuesday 13 December 2011

Top Ten Girls in Comics: 10

Is it a bird? Is it a pair of hot air balloons? No it's Superman's none cousin and the Super-girl from a parallel universe with much larger beasts...
POWER GIRL!

For some insane reason I've decided I'm going to do my favourite ten girls from comics, from both mainstream and indie because well... I can damn it. 

I kick of this list with one of DC's largest women, Kara Zor-El a.k.a Powergirl. I like Powergirl because she's a little bit of an underdog, I mean she's got all of Superman's (and Supergirl's) powers yet gets none of the attention and from my very foggy understanding of the DC Universe, she was here before Supergirl, the skank.
So yeah, instead of being  one of the all-star heroes like she should be, she's delegated into being a joke about big boobs, for example:


She's not even in the New DC Universe yet other thank boinking that black superhero whose name alludes me at the moment, but I hope she either gets her own title again or at least becomes part of a new Justice Society, this new Universe is endangering some of the lesser heroes.
END RANT!

Also I believe all the top ten will be digitally done, maybe even one per day GASP!


No comments:

Post a Comment