Tuesday 31 January 2012

Just a Girl, Floating through Space

New interface... weird.
I know I said I'd update yesterday but, STRESS prevented me. Blame stress.
Moving on:
This is a piece I've sort of made to put in my portfolio (and I've been dying to try it for AGES) it's an old vinyl record that I covered in dark blue acrylics before attaching the image if the girl who was drawn with ink (and love) then there was a whole splatting and general defacing of the piece in order to give it that space type effect, sorta proud of the darker half, less proud of girly and her back-lights.


Here's a close up:

In the mean time, I've got a LOT (and I do mean a lot) of coursework to do over the next couple of days and a mini project themed around journey's for a uni interview which should be interesting, exciting and a little stressful, but I shall pull through because I'm British and that's just what we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment