Thursday 22 March 2012

A Comic Page I'm Not Even Remotely Proud Of

I've got to admit I'm a man with a vision, and this isn't it.

So yeah, this was my first attempt to officially start off my own comic and it went horribly wrong, I know exactly why though. Digital Media, man. I cant do it. I have some little mental block that makes me want everything to look neat and tidy just cause I'm working on a computer, had I done this with a brush and ink I might have hated it a little less.

Fear The Birds, is set in a parallel Pendle County (where I live and its famous for Witches) and follows three teens on their super-natural shenanigans. I will continue working on it, I'm not gonna lie though, it'll take a while for me to get e technique I can work with decently. Need to get me some super skinny size 0 brushes and some Bristol Board. And you know, actually keep up with drawing despite never being home would help.

2 comments: