Thursday 29 March 2012

Earth-2 Huzzah!

I can't wait! Ahh!

So in May, in the wake of DC canceling some of its less succesful titles such as Hawk & Dove (meh) O.M.A.C (I only know what an O.M.A.C is because of Power-Girl) and Static Shock (yawn) although I will miss Blackhawks, DC have announced the 'Second Wave!' of the new 52 which brings with it new titles, 4 of which grab my attention like a burger grabs the attention of a fat person at 50 yards.

Batman Inc. (Batmen around the world? Cassandra Cain please!) The Ravagers (because the new Teen-Titans is great so far) Earth-2 (Justice Society, YAY!) and most importantly, World's Finest, which focuses on Earth-2's Power-Girl and Huntress who are two of my all time favourite comic-ladies.

So once again, I have drawn Power-Girl, I tried to make her a little chunky, because lets face it, now DC have shrunk Amanda Waller and Etta Candy, its significantly lacking in women who aren't stick-thin.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment