Sunday 19 June 2011

The First Post

So here it is, my new Blog where I'm going to post various drawings and paintings I do. Many will probably be alongside rants etc, but we'll wait and see.
My name is Corey Turner, I've just turned 18 and I'm going to try and update as often as possible, maybe even once a day if I can, my next post will be better.




About the picture above, over the past few months I've been using inks quite a bit in my my personal and college work and have fallen in love with them (hence the name of my blog) and I've been trying to settle on how to apply fleshy tones (they dont make flesh colourse ink in the brand I like (or maybe at all)) and I've started applying a blue under-layer  which includes shade and tones and then using 'Burnt Sienna' wash over that and it's been kind of effective, improvement is needed admittedly.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment