Friday 24 June 2011

Metric (Fan-Art-Friday)

So basically, every Friday from now on I'm going to post fan-art. Something I don't do often do for various snobby reasons. That changes, today as a matter of fact.
  So this isn't a brilliant piece of fan-art but I'll give you something better later today (my scanner is upstairs with the pictures I was originally going to give you)
 It's a piece for the band Metric ( I think they're Canadian but they might be American) and like a lot of people I only knew about them after they were featured in the Scott Pilgrim film and then went on to buy their album 'Fantasies' which is lovely and has butterflies on the discs (butterflies are they only bugs I don't hate) and fell in love with them. Go to their website, go on go on go on; METRIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment