Tuesday 15 November 2011

Corey used a Phoenix Down, nerd.

Well, I just published a post from my iPod and it seems to have vanished into the ether of the internet, a mysterious land populated with emails that never reached their target, IM messages deleted before you hit enter and those proverbial 'lost texts' which you claim to have sent but everyone secretly knows you didn't.

I'm swamped with coursework at the moment to the point where I no longer seem to think I need sleep, three days and counting, I'm like a zombie basically, but less glamorous and with a more ferocious appetite for human brains. Anyway coursework means I've had very little time t do any personal work, and what I have been drawing has been turning out really awful, which of course put me in worse moods than I usually am, and I'm pretty damn grumpy. So I'm gonna fish something from the depths of my hard-drive to show you... are you ready?...

BAM!
Marvel in it's awfulness, according to its properties, I drew this in May. Meaning I have no idea what inspired it or why I drew it. So I invite you to come up with you own theories as to why I drew Mr.Zombie.

Anyway, I would like to say that I AM currently working on my first ongoing comic, I have all the ideas planned out, the only thing to do now is put it down on paper (once I've decided how I'll ink the bugger, I hate inking anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment