Wednesday 23 November 2011

Witty Post Title

I fail to see why I keep trying digital stuff but whatevs bro.
I've decided I don't like the way the line work looks, I need a reyt* good brush or sly way of inking in photoshop cause there's not enough friction on my tablet for my taste. Anyway here it is, my DCUO character.

Now, I don't play games as often as I'd like to because;
A) I like to pretend I don't have time and
B) My money is better spent on comics and shoes.

BUT, DC Universe Online recently decided it would be free, and so I quickly downloaded it (and it took  like 30 hours) and am now really into it, I made like 4 heroes before I ended up with one I liked using, a Gadget powered Gal in the Tech field who uses a pole, her name however sucks: Rockette. 
But I used my good names on the previous 3 heroes who sucked.

Anyway, great game, highly recommended.


*really

No comments:

Post a Comment