Monday 20 August 2012

Graphic Design Piece

So for whatever reason I had not yet uploaded his stuff on here, which is weird because I usually
upload my final pieces from college, or I did that one time last year.

So after re-reading the narrative portion of my final piece, I decided it was a load of poop.
So you can look at the pictures, yay.


This was the inner title in the booky-wook I made
and interiors...



SO basically, it follows the character of the Hunter Daughter, whose job is to clear the Dark Wood of any ghouls and goblins that may decide to move in.

It's odd in that i don't 100% hate it, it's all mixed media, the tree's were all done in water colour pencils and scanned in for placing, and all the characters were drawn traditionally and digitally coloured and lastly all the floors, rocks and the fire in the third panel were digitally done, though I have since forgotten how to shade entirely.


Bonus; individual pages that in theory you can click on and enlarge to get a good gander at: 





No comments:

Post a Comment