Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wonder Woman

I love Wonder Woman, she's no Black Canary but I like what she stands for and I can't grasp as to why, of the 'trinity' she alone seems to be less popular, you would think that a hot battle-goddess whom hails from an island populated solely by other hot battle-goddesses, fighting mythical creatures whilst scantily clad would appeal to most readers but hey. Whatever.


I've given her a teeny bit of a redesign as I believe pants are a tad more practical for fighting monsters than knickers. I also thought this looked hella good when I was drawing it last night at 2am but my woken up eyes see it differently.





Really need to start doing more traditional work, also BONUS SKETCHES!
Really just me trying out different costumes/hair/doodling





1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog and your design work, i really appreciate and keep it up and your design skill will improve more. Thanks for the share.

    graphic design services

    ReplyDelete