Wednesday 5 October 2011

Je Deteste Le Mecredi (I hate Wednesdays)


Among other things (amongst is not a word according to Google Chrome) Wednesdays really wind me up, I have a three hour art lesson wherein I just pretend to get work done.

Lately I've been catching myself doing things I always told my self I never would, repeating mistakes and falling into old habits which I'd thought I'd broken and I'm putting a lot of unnecessary stress on myself which makes  a good 40% more irritable, I'm heading out to see Sarah on Saturday though which should rejuvenate me. 

The picture today is sort of a self portrait, but like, not because I probably look nothing like that, in my head though I always have an angry face. Made with inks and the birds were added in Photoshop. Really can't be bothered putting too much into this post really.

No comments:

Post a Comment