Thursday 6 October 2011

Postoberfest, Stockpiles runnin' low!


I did NOT think Postoberfest through at all! I've already posted like 3 stockpiled images and I have VERY few left over, maybe if I was actually doing work at college there'd be more to upload, but I have god darn essays to write, along with my personal statement, roughly 8000 words-ish to be collectively done by Tuesday. Four days away. Two days I'm spending in Liverpool so this will be my finest moment in my history of handing in work last minute.

The piece above? I don't full remember doing it, I can tell you that it was made in inks, that I was clearly experimenting with mark making ( I left a cup of tea on it intentionally) and I can also tell you that giving this dude gold hair was a mistake. Gold is tacky in all walks of life, and unless you're Ke$ha it should be avoided at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment