Friday 23 September 2011

30 Posts and a New Layout


So, once again I am determined to update more frequently and due to my severely diminished social life this should be an easy enough accomplishment. So here it is, my 30th post (do-do-DO!) I should really be on double that number by now, I've had this blog quite a few months really. ( I will update, I will update!)

Onto the new layout, I've swapped the polka-dots for some high-res inky paper texture I have in a big ol' folder of textures, who knows where it originates from. I also traded in the greens for reds, I'm into reds at the moment, like washed out faded reds. There's the banner too, I chose to recycle my old Gaga portrait despite not liking her that much anymore but I have yet to come up with a piece specifically for the purpose of being a banner and my portraits were in red and blue. I moved my 'gadgets' to the side to, proudly displaying my 5 followers and inviting you to follow me through email, which let's face it is just plain classy.

Now for the picture above, I'm not entirely aware of when I made it, it was in a folder full of things I've made from when I decided to try and organize myself. I forgot about the folder a few days later but it has some stuff I can upload between other pieces. I'm pretty sure I was experimenting with blue and I'm pretty sure I regretted adding those butterflies to the piece but I can handle the tackiness. I may start uploading college work soon, I've been making some portraits with sewing machines which are kinda cool. 

That's all for today, my blog posts are too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment