Wednesday 21 September 2011

Shamelessly stealing memes

A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: Double, though I am single I like to spread out.

C. Chore that you hate: All of them, but of all the things I hate doing dusting is the most disturbing to me.
D. Dogs: Are lovely I own 2, a Toy Spaniel named Pepsi and a Furball named Judy
E. Essential start to your day: Rolling into the shower and listening to loud music
F. Favorite color: I don't believe in having favorite colours, reds and blues are always lovely but I can't stand yellow, its ugly.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold if you want to be ironically tacky; see Ke$ha and silver for everything else.
H. Height: 5’11"
I. Instruments you play: The iPod.
J. Job title: Layabout.
K. Kids: Are vile things of which I was never one of
L. Live: Burnley, England. Where time stands still.
M. Mother’s name: Jacqueline, I hate the way its spelt
N. Nicknames: None. I don't think I'd allow it. I also won't allow anyone else to have my name.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Hmmm one if I count the time I woke up in a hospital at night
P. Pet peeves: People in general
Q. Quote from a movie: “You haven't seen the last of me" - Cher - Burlesque
R. Right or left handed: Left for drawing right for anything else, because I'm awkward
S. Siblings: Three, an older sister and two annoying little brats
U. Underwear: I wear it :D
V. Vegetable you hate: Broccoli.

W. What makes you run late: Genetics u_u
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, those crazy things get X-Rayed all the time
Y. Yummy food that you make: My specialty is Mac and Cheese
Z. Zoo animal: All of them, I enjoy watching them do crazy shit






AND NOW..... A picture of me! GASP!

I visited the Lowry in Salford on... Monday! Where I saw some lovely pieces by L.S Lowry and Andy Warhol including his print of Debbie Harry that was bigger than me which was amazing, I went with Sophie who is going to make some sock animals with me soon. They shall be posted on here for sure.


Marilyn Monroe print, easily the most iconic piece of art in my opinion.

Not the Debbie Harry print I was on about but still it's her!

A wall that had some Warhol in fright wig prints on them.

And then Sophie and I found magnets for children and spelt out our names.

No comments:

Post a Comment