Sunday 18 September 2011

Things have changed since I last posted

   
              Mainly they haven't changed alot but whatever. I've started college again, finally onto my last year, I'm not sure if this has been previously mentioned on here but I have succesfully been removed from the Art course twice. I'm nothing if not stubborn but it really and truly wasn't entirely my fault. The second time at least anyway.

   I can now drive around corners, which is good as it means I won't always have to move in straight lines. I think I'm a brilliant driver personally but my instructor claims I am 'over-cautious' and to be honest I'm terrified of driving.

  What else... I think officially everyone who was going to uni has now gone, and they were some pretty amazing people. They shall all get visits at some point. Sarah and I are going to see Katy Perry on halloween so I suppose I HAVE to see her again. What a shame!

 So the picture at the top of the blog was made for my sister who also started uni this week after travelling around for two years and she needed something to put on her wall to make it more interesting and was done in about an hour in inks. I like the America-flag in the background. She also STOLE my Union Jack cushion so I need to remember to get that back.

 You can see some more of my wall in the picture namely they eyes of Anya from Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol, one of my all time favorite people to stalk on the internet. A star-man tin from Mario, for emergency invincibility and an apple I made from fabric and wire for art last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment