Tuesday 27 September 2011

So Tired


I win points if I manage to keep this short. Man Points. 

So basically, today I have endured an epic 3 hour day withing the world of education and it's mega-drained all my energy. I spent the time sketching skeletal hands and scanning pages from comics (for analyzing) and the college scanner was unbearably slow. I think it took me nearly an hour to scan 25 pieces. And doodle a Zombie. 

That was a hella short post! 

...Oh wait I should explain the above image... damn. well it was a inked version of something I sketched in Sketchbook Pro (the hobo's Photoshop) a while ago: 



Which was gonna be a little group shot with everyone having kick ass powers based on what we did in college, so like I had my pen and ink, Lauren was being Drama-ish and Sarah had special Math based mojo.
Anyway, I changed it in the traditional version as I wanted to experiment with circular frames and people were going to be in the circle but I'm lazy and replaced them with purple monsters.

Less short but still short!



No comments:

Post a Comment